Sunday, November 3, 2013

Who's Gonna Save Us

Fall came and went so quick this year.
Summer fell right into winter without a warning.
I know I need to make my move soon,
In less than a year you'll be gone.
I don't want you to be another one who got away.

I talk myself up,
Then I think my way down.
I look at the only girl you've ever had,
and I know I could never compare.

But she treated you like dirt,
always put your heart on the line.
I just want you to know,
that is something I could never do.

Somewhere along the way,
all my friends gave up on me.
They were tired of my constant chasing,
and never actually making anything happen.

But for some reason beyond me,
They are all giving you a chance.
Saying they can picture us together,
And supporting everything I say.

So I need to think on my feet,
and act as fast as I can.
But time is running out
For me to make you my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment